Do You Have a Dive Bucket List for 2018?
Everyone has a bucket list of things they would like to do before they die.
It makes sense that divers should have their own bucket list! A list of dive sites to see before the end of their diving days.
A list of the top ten diving places in the world should include something from every type of dive.
If you have plenty of time to go diving you could make more than the one list.
Try compiling a bucket list of the top ten dive sites in Europe or the Caribbean and work your way around the world.
Our list of the best dive sites in the world:
This list is merely a suggestion of what we have on our list and sites you should consider for your own list.
1. Cape Kri – Raja Ampat, Indonesia
- Coral garden like you’ve never seen it before
- Great marine life: Manta Rays, Sharks, Barracudas and giant trevallies.
- Record setting 374 different species of fish
- Best dived from Papua Diving Resort but can also be done from Liveaboard
Raja Ampat is the best, but how much does it cost to go diving here. See the prices on a liveaboard trip.
2. Barracuda Point – Sipadan Island
- World class Malaysian dive site.
- 800 meters drop off
- Occasionally strong sweeping currents.
- Broadly diverse sea life; Sea Turtles, Buffalo Fish, Coconut Crab
Want to know more about a dive trip to Sipadan? Check the prices on a trip here.